Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 214 - BBC American Pale Ale

Hops, glorious, bitter hops, and a new brewer/state. So tasty after walking the dog on a hot night...
Hopes went up when I saw the hint of orange hue, though it was a tad more towards brown. A definite strong hops hit, though with a heavy underline of maltiness. The taste of this one lingers in the mouth, perhaps longer than I really prefer. To me a really good beer finishes clean, so the taste buds are clamoring for more right away. This is not a chugging beer...

Specs:

Full Name: BBC American Pale Ale
Brewed By: Bluegrass Brewing Co
From: Louisville KY
ABV: ? (not on bottle or website)

Always good to find a decent new beer. This one is a little rough at the end to threaten my favorites, but is a welcome relief after the previous few. If you want full flavor, this one is up there. I may look for a few others from this brewer, to compare at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment