Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 225 - Backdraft Brown

I'm watching the Skins - Yuckboys game, and trying to figure out if I like this beer or not (with the Skins up 3-0 for the next few minutes at least...)

Dark brown color (hehe, Cowgirls just missed a short field goal), very light on the hops, and a slightly sweet malt hit that rapidly disappears. It is easy enough to drink, but does that make it good?

Specs:

Full Name: Backdraft Brown
Brewed By: Hook and Ladder Brewing Co
From: Wilkes Barre PA
ABV: 4.5%

Ah, the light AGV probably explains why this one goes down so easily. I guess if you are looking for a beer that has a bit of flavor, but not much else, this one fits. To answer my question, no not really, but I'd also probably drink it again if it was there and other options were limited...

Go Skins!

No comments:

Post a Comment