Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 311 - Bass Ale

Ok, a rather common bar beer, and no pic. Yep, I was out and so this is what I blog about. I mean, given a choice of any beer on draft for $3, and there is this or Bud Light, the choice becomes simple.

The good thing about Bass Ale is that is is not overpowering, but has a good color and taste, and is rather easy to drink. That worked, as it was one of those times wher the beer wasn't the focus, but rather getting schooled on Sales 101 from a good friend who is an extremely successful software sales professional. Todd can tell one of his reps they're a piece of whale crap, and they think they're perfume...

Specs:

Full Name: Bass Ale
Brewed By: hum, guessing Bass Brewing Co
From: England somewhere
ABV: modest, probably low 5s

Actually, this worked as my pipeline was dry and I didn't get a chance to get to the store to replenish. Sometimes, things just work out...

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment