Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 324 - Shiner Holiday Cheer

Perhaps I don't read labels on purpose, lest they influence my decision making process.....
This one pours a very deep reddish brown color, and the sweet aroma should have been a clue of what was to come, but as I had just come in from walking the dog on this cold night, the old nose wasn't quite working properly. The label says it is an ale brewed with peaches and pecans, and by god, that is what it tastes like too...
Specs:
Full Name: Shiner Holiday Cheer
Brewed By: Spoetzl Brewery
From: Shiner TX
ABV: 5.4%
Dang, who associates peaches with the holidays? What is worse, in a moment of insanity, I added another frubie to the pipeline, which means I will have had 2 in two weeks. Those kind of records are just not meant to be set.
Ah well, happy holidaze...
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment