Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 331 - Jackman's

The first 5th, and from a brewery that runs hot and cold in my mind. I'm finding this one a bit middle of the road, though perhaps a bit on the good side. It's a bit hard to tell, as I've just eaten dinner and thus full, which is not a good time to drink beer. At least I stayed away from the porter...

So, nice amber color, and a decent blend of hops and malt. Worth drinking yes, but also easy to give up in favor of something more interesting.

Specs:

Full Name: Jackman's American Pale Ale
Brewed By: Left Hand Brewing Co
From: Longmont CO
ABV: 5.2%

Going to have to go out and replenish the pipeline before the weekend, which means the chance to grab one of those $10/bottle palies I have been drooling over. Hum, maybe not drooling, at least not that I should document at least...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment