Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 322 - Michelob

Here's to good friends, tonight is kind of special,
the beer you pour, must be something more, somehow
Let it be Lowenbrau.

Hum, start out thinking this was the jingle for Michelob, then remembered at the last that clearly it wasn't. Ah well, Ellie and I were out for our annual holiday dinner with the A-Team and Procs, and pitchers of Michelob were the best choice. Actually, good news is, it was close to another Total Beverage, and whilst Tony didn't find that Schaeffer he was looking for, I did pick up another 6 for my pipeline, so all in all, a very good evening.

Ellie reminds me that the jingle for Michelob was short "Weekends were made for Michelob".

Not really going to go into this one, as other than reminding me of college days, when Mich was the keg beer of choice, it really is just a basic, non-descript lager. Not much on taste, easy to drink.

Given it is after 10, I will end this and go curl up in our new UVa Snuggie, thanks to the Procs, and dream of picnics next spring with the goodies supplied by T&J.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment