Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 330 - Seriously Bad Elf

So, the Lord of the Rings marathon is over, and I'm back to blogging. I was going to have this one last night, but I think it worked out that I saved it for tonight, that way the positiveness of yesterday was saved a sweet demise...

The color of a light whisky, and mild aroma, traps you into a sense of security that is overwhelmed by sweetness. Actually, the barley would have been better served being made into Scotch...

Specs:

Full name: Seriously Bad Elf
Brewed By: Ridgeway Brewing
From: Oxfordshire England
ABV: 9%

Truly an evil elf that made this one, as it is like drinking a Christmas cookie made of malt. The label says it is a rather serious English double ale, but I think it rather lacks any kind of seriousness. Hum, at least they could have roasted the malt a bit, to bitter it up, but no, might as well drink a bottle of Kayro syrup...

Going to have to man up to get this one down, but that is the burden I have chosen.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment