Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 173 - Hop Hazard

The 2nd from this brewer, and I had high hopes for it. Alas, the name describes the result in drinking this...
The first warning is always the pour into the shot glass, and this one foamed big time. I find that tpyically means the beer won't measure up, and this one was just plain bad. Bad as in, I really don't think I am going to finish it, and didn't even make more than a few mouthfuls.

Specs:

Full Name: Hop Hazard
Brewed By: River Horse Brewing Co
From: Lambertville NJ
ABV: 6.5%

I'm thinking this is just a bad bottle, which is sad, cause I'll never really know if that is the case because why bother trying again, too risky. If I wanted this kind of frsutration and dislike, I could have just gone for the frube in the pipeline.
Ah well, c'est la beer....

No comments:

Post a Comment