Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 256 - Hofbrau Bock

Ellie and I came down to Pinehurst to help dad organize a few things, and we ate a late dinner at a local sports bar. I went for a draft, hoping to blog about it. Alas, I had already done so in bottle form, and only a few weeks back...

So, a quick shift to Plan B, requiring a 2nd beer tonight. Alas, this was what was available. I like Trader Joe's in general, but beer is not their forte. To be blunt, this one tastes like it has been sitting a few days in an old shoe...

Specs:

Full Name: Hofbrau Bock
Brewed By: Trader Joes Brewing Co
From: San Jose CA
ABV: 7%

So now I have to figure out how to get the taste of old shoe out of my mouth, which is different than the taste of old foot, which I find is often in that position... ;>)

Hope springs eternal, or in my case, 24 hours give or take until the next beer.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment