Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 273 - Hex Outoberfest

Seasonal day 7, and I was hoping that the beer matched the fancy label. Alas, this isn't the first time the label outclasses the beer.
A pleasant burnt orange color, but the taste is rather plain. A base of malt with some dry hops, yawn-o. Don't get me wrong, this is still better than most mass-brew's, but then, that isn't saying much.
Specs:
Full Name: Hex Ourtoberfest
Brewed By: Magic Hat
From: Burlington VT
ABV: 5.4%
Good news is, there were no funky pumpkin spices involved, so there is that to be thankful for. Also, like friday night, saturday night means I can follow up my blog beer with something tasty, especially since I started early because we are having a late dinner (started the pork on the smoker late...) Let's see, a palie, or a palie, or a palie...
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment