Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 348 - Wild Blue

Well, when you only have yourself to blame, it is hard to complain, but seriously, why would I chose to do this to myself? If you must, go ahead and serve these to people, but don't pour it into a clear glass. There is just no way to be seen drinking a beer this color (see additional pic below...)

So, color aside, this one tastes more like a wine cooler than a beer. Very sweet, and rather light. Of course, it also claims to be a premium lager, so that is a big swing and a whiff.

Specs:

Full Name: Wild Blue
Brewed By: Blue Dawg Brewing
From: Baldwinsville NY
ABV: 8% (only real redeeming thing about this)


The only consolation is that I can honestly say I gave frubees a fair shot, and I am none the better for it...

Go forth and drink good beer, and if you can't, there are plenty
of these out there. My daughter Liz, in her constant pursuit of turning my hair grey, informed me at dinner tonight that I inspired her with this blog, and that she is considering her own - a different boyfriend every day for a year...sigh...


Cheers!

The new blog is up - whiskyofweek.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment