Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 356 - Imperial IPA

The good thing about this blog is, I can do whatever the heck I want. So we went out to dinner with our friends Steve and Monique Conway last night, so got back a bit late and tired to do my blog (plus only had relatively boring beer with dinner - Yuengling draft).
Thusly, I brought 2 into the house, as I thought I had drunk one previously, but it turned out I had not, so then picked this IPA as the throw back to yesterday. Sometimes I am just that good....
So, burnt orange color, citrusy aroma, and then just plain deliciousness. Nothing but hops to tingle those taste buds.
Specs:
Full Name: Imperial IPA
Brewed By: Mendocino Brewing Co
From: Saratoga Springs NY
ABV: 8%
Either I was thirsty, or this beer is really good as it is already just a memory. Probably a combo of the two.
Oh well. On to the other, which hopefully will not be too much of a let down.

No comments:

Post a Comment