Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 362 - Double IPA

So Ellie got home at 2 am, making it a 10 hour commute, and I got to spend quality time with Liz having a Buffy the Vampire Slayer marathon while waiting....

For some reason, I thought I had drunk this one before, but no dice, so here goes. A comforting burnt orange color and citrus aroma set things up for a total hops explosion. This is a half court shot with nothing but net. Being a bit picky, it might be a tad on the dry side and linger overly long, but I'd drink this over the vast majority of others beers that have passed down this throat.

Specs:

Full name: Double IPA
Brewed By: Stoudts Brewing Co
From: Adamstown PA
ABV: 10%

Like the streak of high ABVs that I'm on, and.... I lost steam last night on the WoW as I was too tired and whisky should be consumed whilst relaxed, not unable to move from shoveling snow, so now can go do that.....

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment