Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 360 - 90 Minute IPA

A glorious sunset color, clear and sparkling orange, yet it pales next to the taste that you experience when you drink this. This beer was worth waiting 360 days to drink, and I can guarantee that it won't be another 360 days before I have my 2nd of these...


The specs don't matter, nothing else matters, this is a great beer, but should only be drunk if you truly like high hops palies. Ok, a teaser, the ABV is 9%. I'm celebrating (if that is really the right word for it...) my 50th in a few days, and perhaps should have on hand a selection of my favorites. This one will be there, and it could be interesting to compare my top picks head to head, so to speak.

Not sure if any of the rest I got today will be this good, but many thanks to Dean Baker for reminding me I needed to get this in!

1 comment:

  1. When you need to get hopped up, this is a good one.

    ReplyDelete