Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 352 - The Gift

Yea, back on the beerwagon. Boo, the beer is no good.... You know, it takes guts to call your beer "The Gift" when it is the equivalent then of getting a lump of coal.
The volor is a decent orange, but might as well stop there. The taste is more like stale keg beer, that is warm....
Specs:
Full Name: The Gift
Brewed By: Starr Hill Brewery
From: Crozet VA
ABV: 6.5%
Funny thing, my friend Tom Wulf had sent me a text earlier this evening from his Kroger out in Cinci where he spotted a Bud Light/Tomato juice combo, and we were joking about how anything could be worse than that. Sadly, I found it...
Oh well, down to the last few weeks, and need to find a way to make it count. I still have the big bottle that I didn't want to pull out yet, but should have I suppose. One more trip to replenish the supply tomorrow.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment