Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 100 - Piraat Ale

Oh the pain I bring to me,
when only check the ABV...

So, for day 100, somehow I picked out a what? Yes, sigh, a Belgian ale, and a true one at that. I feel the skin being peeled from my tongue and tonsils with each sip. Yep, this one has the full on assault on the tastebuds that some might call flavor, but I call nasty.....

Specs:


Full Name: Piraat Ale
Brewed by: Br. Van Steenberge
From: Belgium
ABV: 10.5%


Here, now, I vow not to have another one of this style until at least I've reached the 300s, with the caveat that if somehow I get a fully paid trip to Belgium, I'll drink another before then....

The only thing pirate about this is the fact they stole my money and gave me bilge water. The only good thing I can say about this one is that the bottle is different.








No comments:

Post a Comment