Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 111 - To The 9s

So, this is the one brought back from CA by my older brother Rick a few months back when I first started this. Ignoring that it is a 2009 Holiday Ale, and so would seem past it's prime, it is actually very tasty.

A pure gold color, solid dose of malt followed by a quite lively hit of hops - delish. I almost feel like I should go put a suit on to drink this, but then, do I ever wear a suit, well, besides my birthday suit and we really don't want to go there... ;>)

Specs:

Full Name: To The 9s
Brewed By: Karl Strauss Brewing Company
From: San Diego CA
ABV: 9.9% (yeah baby, and in a 20+/- oz bottle!)

Dave is still stuck in the hospital, so I need to sneak in there and put some bourbon in his IV tonight. Seriously, get better Dave, the alcohol market is slumping... ;>)



No comments:

Post a Comment