Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 104 Hite

So, what day is this....friday I think for at least another 40 minutes. Now we're back in Natick MA and back to Herndon tomorrow, hopefully at a reasonable hour. The good news is, I have a very promising beer that my brother Rick gave me that he brought back from CA to have when I can stay in one place for a few hours.

So, this one claims to be "clean, crisp and fresh". Hum, I would put it in the category of a drink this only if your other options are mass domestic, anything fruit flavored or a belgian style. You could probably drink a whole lot of this, if that was your main goal.

Specs:

Full Name: Hite Beer
Brewed By: Hite Brewery
From: Seoul Korea
ABV: 4.8%

No pic tonight, too tired to deal with it. What is crazy, is that I didn't have time to stop and find some New England mirco-brews for my pipeline. It seems I may have to go back to Maine in a few weeks to actually do some repairs, so hopefully I'll be able to do that then.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment