Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 114 - Hop Mountain

This one comes from a local micro-brewery, that generally produces good beer. This one doesn't disappoint, but doesn't wow either.

It has a nice burnished bronze color, and you get a hops hit right away, but it sort of fades quickly. The taste is almost gone before the beer hits the stomach.

Specs:

Full Name: Hop Mountain Pale Ale
Brewed by: Old Dominion Breweing Co
From: Ashburn Va
ABV: 5.6%


Actually, a good palie for when quantity is as important as quality, as it is easy to drink, without making you stop to think about it. To be honest, it has been a while since I had their beer or ale, but it seems to me they both have a better body behind them. I probably will have to put one of them in the pipeline soon, just to validate that thought.

One of these days, I'll find something that cracks my top 3, but no the now.

No comments:

Post a Comment