Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 107 - Good Juju

Monday, the start of a new week, and day to experiment with beer. Hum, wasn't there a song about hating mondays back in the early 80's.....

Ok ginger beer might rate up there near the top of flavored beers, as this one overall is rather bland and benign. In this case, the ginger does not overpower the beer as it might, and I am left sitting here drinking a strange beer, but not hating it.

Specs:

Full Name: Good Juju
Brewed By: Left Hand Brewing Co
From: Longmont CO
ABV: 4.2%


Yes, yes, I know, I get no sympathy drinking this one, as I am the one that chose to do so. I ask you though, did I really have a choice, or has this become bigger than I am, and assumed it's own control....

You know, upon reflection (and almost completion of consumption), I might actually see this beer going well with a dish heavy on the ginger, as it would provide a good supporting drink to that. Shoot, it may even enhance the food. Maybe someone out there is brave enough to try that out and let us know.

1 comment:

  1. A shandygaff is a beer mixed with a ginger beer ginger ale. Not that I am recommending it.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete