Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 101 - Maharaja

It's late, I'm tired, and I have to get up at oh-dark-thirty to drive to Maine tomorrow with my dad to help him get some things settled at their house up there. This is going to be quick...

This is a typical Indian beer, in that it is light, with a hint of flavor, but would not detract from the Indian food that you would eat while drinking this. It is a good beer for serving to a mixed crowd of real and fake beer drinkers... ;>)

Specs:

Full Name: Maharaja Premium Indian Pilsner
Brewed by: Blossom Industries (under license from United Breweries)
From: India
ABV: 5%

I not planning any pilgrimages to find the source of this, but the bottle is empty, and I could drink another...

Hopefully I am at a place tomorrow that has internet and beer (well, I'll bring my own of the latter...)

No comments:

Post a Comment