Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 282 - Hop Karma Brown Ale

There are days you wish would never end, which go by in a flash, and there are days you wish were a long past memory, that last forever. Either way, every day comes and goes, and for me, and this year in particular, each mostly ends with a beer. No matter what kind of day it is, all are truly blessed, some just more than others, depending on the hops level...

So, the 3rd by this brewer, and pours a deep brilliant brown color with an enticing aroma of malt and hops. Given the name, I was hoping that the hops would be the dominant dance partner, but a malty sweetness leads here. It's not going to break my top favs, but it's not leaving me with bruised toes either.

Specs:

Full Name: Hop Karma Brown Ale
Brewed By: Terrapin Beer Company
From: Athens GA
ABV: 6%

This brewer supplies a very good and consistent product acrosss their whole line it seems. If you like your beers dark and sweet, but on the light side (like a black lager, but more taste), this would be a good bet. My bottle is empty, and while I'm not shedding any tears, I am blinking a bit more than normal.... ;>)

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment