Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 284 - Prohibition Ale

This one is in the upper price range, and I'm sure the painted bottle adds to that. It better be good because it is wednesday, and the weekend is still far away...


A bright orange/brown color, fresh earthy aroma, so far, so good. Oops, somehow the bottle is already empty... Um, if my memory serves me, which ok, is not always a given nowadays, this one had a very tasty dry malt taste. It's not a palie, but dang, it is easy to drink and has flavor. Most excellent.
Specs:
Full Name: Prohibition Ale
Brewed By: Speakeasy Beer and Ales
From: San Fran, CA
ABV: 6.1%
You know, if this brewer was serious about prohibition and not condoning that people drink, they would not make such a palate-pleasing beer. Hum, perhaps that was their true intent... I could curse that I am weak, but then, we all have our faults... ;>)
I think this one bumps the Lion Lager from my favs, and joins Hazed and Infused and Singha at the top of the beer chain.
Cheers! (but not this one, I claim it as my own)


No comments:

Post a Comment