Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 291 - Leviathan

Some might drink this and say "I'm not worthy", and they would be right. I, however, am most worthy, and feel justly deserved in enjoying this awesome brew.


I won't cheapen it by tying to put it into words either. You'll just have to go try one yourself. Hum, on second thought, you best call ahead first, as I might have bought up all available...;>)

Specs:

Full name: Harpoon Leviathan Imperial IPA
Brewed By: Harpoon Brewery
From: Boston, MA
ABV: 10% (that is what I'm talking about baby!)

So the question begs, does it replace any in my top 3. I don't think so, as it is in a class by itself. This one is not meant to be part of a triumvirate, but king. Hail Caesar!

(ok, a bit over the top tonight, but it is dang good, and I had a good day talking to new prospects, so deal...)

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment