Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 301 - Wassail

Hum, ok, seriously, I really have to pay attention, or start finding some memory-enhancing pharmas....


I haven't had much luck with this brewer either, and after 4 attempts, have hopefully had my last. the color of imperial topaz, and the taste like water strained through mulched leaves and grass clippings. sigh, two ew's in a row, and we're not talking sheep here...

Specs:

Full Name: Wassail (clever play on name for seasonal)
Brewed By: Full Sail Brewing
From: Ft Hood WA
ABV: 7%

So, a quiet saturday night of drinking less than high quality beer. Ah well, if they all were great, I might be more inclined to increase consumption, and I'm already threatening the last notch on my belt buckle after 300 days of this.

Thanksgiving resolution, exercise more, so I can keep drinking.....;>)

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment