Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 285 - Wild Goose IPA

Ah Thursday night, and not all of us get to start our weekend early like the Procs (or at least Mary...), so we have to content ourselves with small outlets of simple pleasure. I even had to miss a happy hour with old coworkers because the timing didn't work. I think I will have a beer....;>)

Sadly, the wild goose is just a lame duck. The golden color is pleasant enough, but the best description I can come up with is that it should have been in a green imported bottle with the word "premium" on it......

Specs:

Full Name: Wild Goose IPA
Brewed By: Wild Goose Brewery
From: Frederick MD
ABV: 6%

Truly depressing, to find a new palie that falls flat like this, and so close to home. I mean, if it was drinkable, I am only an hour or so away from the brewery, and how good would that have been? Perhaps someone out there just was looking after my interests and didn't want to provide that kind of temptation, given I am weak...

Ah well, the search continues, and the blog will go on, and well, tomorrow is friday so what the heck.

cheers (with this one all you want ;>) )

No comments:

Post a Comment