Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 287 - 1845

Another English ale "bottle conditioned", and the last of my current pipeline which means another trip to the store tomorrow. That will be after a morning hike with some old fraternity brothers that culminates in, guess what, a beer... ;>)

The color of dark amber, and the earthy taste that conjurs thoughts of old pubs with roaring fires in stone fireplaces blackened by soot. Actually, this one kind of makes me want a good single malt, preferably high on the peat. Hum, it is saturday.

Specs:

Full name: Fullers 1845
Brewed By: Fuller, Smith and Turner PLC
From: England
ABV: 6.3%


These aren't my favorite, but there is something just warm and cuddily about these beers that make them worht drinking on occasion. I think I prefer the ESP to this one, as this one has a bit more sweetness underneath.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment