Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 303 - Efes

Alright, back on track tonight, and going foreign and light. Yes, that means my pipeline is also now empty and I will need to go refill tomorrow.

So, classic imported green bottle, almost white color, and just a hint of the normal dry, bitterness so common in this type. At least I get to cross off another country....

Specs:

Full name: Efes Pilsner
Brewed By: Efes Brewery
From: Istanbul Turkey
ABV: 5%

Tricksey they are, hiding the word Premium by embossing it on the glass and not the label itself. Of course, that really went without saying. Not to be sexest here, but the narrow bottle and mild-side taste would be well suited for the female gender or for small-handed males with tempermental constitutions...

Could keep some on hand just to say I have a Turkish beer, to then distract away from my good palies. Hum, not a bad idea.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment