Wednesday, November 24, 2010

day 298 - Grand Cru Winter Reserve

Sadly, my propensity for not reading the label too closely has led to another tough night of slogging through the blog, as indeed, a Belgian-style ale is in my hand and tormenting my taste buds...

A pleasant glowing yellow color is the best thing about this beer, because at some point, you have to stop looking and start drinking. Then, that funky spice, no hops flavor racks the mouth and like, yuck-ola.

Specs:

Full Name: Grand Cru Winter Reserve
Brewed By: Flying Fish Brewing Co
From: Cherry Hill NJ
ABV: 7.2%

On the bright side, tomorrow is a holiday, and I have better beers in the fridge, and thus can justify having a second tonight to wash away this one. Sometimes, that is the price I pay for such dedication... ;>)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment