Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 66 - Kennebunkport IPA

Ellie picked this up for me at Trader Joes, and after a walk on a warm evening, my thirst gives it a different kind of leg up than what the dog was doing.....

All in, it's just an average palie at best. It has the requisite bitter bite, and a pleasant orange-coppery color, but comes up a little short after that. It reminds me of trying to play "Name That Tune" and only getting one note, which is frustrating at best. I'd drink this over a mass-p if I had the choice, but probably won't be filling my fridge with them.

Specs:

Full Name: Kennebunkport IPA
Brewed By: Kennebunkport Brewing Company, Pugsly Brewing Co LLC
From: Portland ME
ABV: 6.1%



Still, props to the wife for picking out a new palie, it was worth the try. The question is, am I getting more selective as I drink more beers, and will I then turn out to be a beer snob when all is said and done. Good thing that I still have a long way to go to find out.... ;>)


No comments:

Post a Comment