Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 80 - Banana Bread Beer

Sigh, sometimes "we" let our sensibility take a vacation for a short while, and sometimes it is obvious that it is more on a long sabatical....


Right then, banana flavored beer. I mean, it isn't like I couldn't see it coming given the label, that Now-and-Later taste. Not even the fact that this has alcohol in makes up for the plain fact it is nasty. At least some of the fruit ones I could maybe tolerate on a hot summer day, but unless you are baking beer bread maybe, I wouldn't be caught with this in the fridge.



Specs:


Full Name: Banana Bread Beer
Brewed By: Wells and Young Brewing Co
From: Bedford, UK
ABV: 5.2%



Seriously, there is no use trying to rate this beer, except maybe as the 80th favorite out of the 80 I have had so far. I may even go out on a limb and project this to be last for many to come, and perhaps in the running for 365th... (although the vanilla beer that I actually declined to put in the blog was down there as well). Thus, this becomes a true testiment to my dedication to this effort, as it isn't about just finding the highes, but the lows as well. Best thing about this beer, it was only 11.2 oz, not a full 12..... :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment