Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 72 - Hell or High Watermelon Wheat

If you like a slightly sweet Jolly Rancher taste in your beer, this is perfection....


However, in my desire to keep an open palate, I seem to inflict serious pain on my beer drinking sensibilities. I mean, seriously, if apricot and blueberry and strawberry weren't crazy enough, why not add watermelon to the list, in a can no less. I'm pretty sure I can finish it, but only from a duty not to waste alcohol, and in all honesty, I have had worse.



Specs:


Full Name: Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer
Brewed by: 21st Amendment Brewery
From: Cold Springs, MN
ABV: 4.9%


The good news is, I can recycle this aluminum can and hope that it gets recycled into a better life. I mean, it wasn't like it had a choice in being filled with this beer. I can't say that it will take a cold day in hell before I drink another of these. Actually, it might actually be good in an excessively hot climate, so maybe this is what they drink there......;>)



Still 3 favs: Lion Lager, Singha, Hazed and Infused.

No comments:

Post a Comment