Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 83 - Black Toad

It's friday, and after spending the late afternoon/evening helping my dad fix the automatic watering system at his home in Pinehurst, the first choice of beers for tonight's blog got consumed before I could start writing, so had to go to plan B.

So, a dark ale tonight it is. Unsurprisingly, it is very dark, and has a very roasted malty sweetness, and lacks any real hops flavor.....

Specs:

Full Name: Black Toad
Brewed By: Black Toad Brewery Co
From: Chicago IL
ABV: 5.3%


This is another beer "ghost" brewed for Trader Joe's, according to the 'net. Ah well, if I had been thinking clearly, I would have had this first and the other 2nd, but hey, no one ever accused me of thinking to begin with... ;>)

No camera again tonight, should be back to brother Ned's tomorrow night, then maybe home on sunday.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment