Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 186 - Pale Ale

#2 of the new pipeline, and another winner..!

On a role baby, with fine orange-bronze color, delicious hops flavor, and a dry finish that leaves the tastebuds shouting "more please".

Specs:

Full Name: Pale Ale (though on the label looks more like PAALLEE)
Brewed By: Founders Brewing Co
From: Grand Rapids Michigan
ABV: 5.4%

Other than just slightly better than average on the ABV, this is one you wouldn't mind drinking more of to compensate. Actually, since I've been here with brother Ned, he's been sharing beers with me, and his comment was that this was the first one that he wished he had more of (the Belhaven was at least a 22 oz bottle, so he got a good share of that one.. ;>) ). I think I'll have to pick up a 6 pack of this for when I head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment