Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 200 - Firestone DBA

Wow, 200 days, and 200 different beers (more or less...). Geez, what will I celebrate with... ;>)

This is just a flat out good beer. A pleasing sunset orange color, with a balance of hops and malt that make this one darn easy on the taste buds. I even like the dry finish, as it leaves just enough hint of flavor to remind you to take the next drink. It would be easy to sit here and drink a couple of these babies, and with an average ABV, I could without too much trouble.

Specs:

Full Name: Firestone DBA
Brewed By: Firestone Walker Brewing Co
From: Paso Robles CA
ABV: 5%

A bright and cheery label, with a catchy tag line "Passion for the Pale". It lacks that stronger hops hit that I enjoy so much in an IPA, but whatever the heck a double barrel ale is, it is good. Perhaps it is just that I am in a good mood as well, as when examining my pipeline for tonight, I found no frubees, having fought away the urge last time I was accumulating new beers. Maybe I can learn.....

No comments:

Post a Comment