Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 205 - Landshark Lager

Was out this evening at a meeting, and just got home and thusly needed an easy beer for tonight (too lazy to do the pic thing as well...).

Cullen actually left me this one, and I'm fairly certain I have had it before somewhere. It comes in a clear bottle, has a pale yellow color, and has that "go ahead and put a lime/lemon in me, or use me for beerpong, kegball, or any drinking game because it is all about ease of drinking, not taste" kind of flavor...

Specs:

Full Name: Landshark Lager
Brewed by: Margaritaville Brewing Co
From: St Louis MO
ABV: 4.7% (not on bottle or website, but found on beer advocate)

So, really can't trash this one too much, as it is what it is. It doesn't offend or surprise, it just fits a niche, somewhat akin to most large domestics. The bottle is empty, and so will be my memory of this one (and that is chosen, for those out there that might suggest another reason... )


.

No comments:

Post a Comment