Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 212 - Pacena

I stayed south of the border, though a new country. Alas, besides the abundance of gold foil, this one also shared other aspects with the one from yesterday.

The palest of yellow color, and pretty much non-existent taste. Hum, deja vu all over again...

Specs:

Full Name: Pacena
Brewed By: Cerveceria Boliviana Nacional SA
From: Bolivia
ABV: 5.2%


I guess I was blinded by the fact that this was from a new country, and didn't really read the label closely to spot the words of death "imported premium"... I must say, I am underwhelmed by beers from this region, as they rivel their European counterparts. As this one comes in a narrow bottle, for those who like this type, but don't have the grip to hold the squat bottle from last night, try this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment