Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 122 - Momma's Little Yella

So, got the camera working, but had to use a different background..

This is the first of 2 from this brewery, and admittedly, I got them as I knew I would be traveling to Maine and I figured a few cans would help keep the bottles from bashing around in the cooler and possibly come to harm. The only harm is now having to drink this...
This is as vanilla as beer gets. Pale yellow, and not much in the way of taste. Go ahead and fill up the beer cooler for the softball game with these babies, and celebrate with something that looks different but isn't.
Specs:
Full Name: Mama's Little Yella Pils
Brewed By: Oskar Blues Brewery
From: Longmont, CO
ABV: 5.3%

Sadly, I had a pretty fair ale at dinner tonight from a Maine brewer(some friends of my parents were kind enough to feed us a great dinner, from their beautiful house with a great view over the water), but I went to this one for the blog. Good news is, there seems to be plenty of beers from ME to try and add to the pipeline, though I seem to be breaking my policy of one beer per night lately.... ;>)

No comments:

Post a Comment