Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 127 - Nectar IPA

So, a bit artsy on the pic, but it is the first time I've seen the sun in a few days, and it seemed like a good idea.

Ah, nothing like a good palie on a quiet night after doing more work on the house. The good news about the buckets of rain that came down earlier is that I was able to indeed confirm the leak at the flashing around the chimney.

The color is the golden orange like the sun through the neck of the bottle, and the taste is a full, yet somehow mild hoppy hit. I'm thinking they add a touch of sweetness to this, but only enough to keep you guessing. This is just a darn good beer, with an allowance made for a bottle with a chartreuse feathered humming bird on it....

Specs:

Full Name: Nectar IPA
Brewed By: Nectar Ales
From: Paso Robles, CA
ABV: 6.7%

I'm saving the growler I got last night for a special occasion, like say, when I can sleep the whole next day, since it is the equivalent of almost a 12 pack of regular beer....;>)

No comments:

Post a Comment