Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 124 - Undercover

I know I'm on to a good one when it is almost gone by the time I get things set up for the blog...

I did the Hop Stoopid by this brewer a while back, and this one is just as tasty. A sparkling autumn gold color, combined with a mouthful of hops with every sip, and yet, it sneaks in a bit of sweet finish.

Specs:


Full Name: Undercover Investigation Shut-Down Ale
Vrewed by: Lagunitas Brewing Co
From: Petaluma CA
ABV: 9.75% (yeah baby.... ;>) )

My only complaint with this one is that it didn't come in a 20 oz like the HS, and now it is gone. It is a limited release, so I may have to ask Ellie or Cullen to go back and pick up more while I am in Maine. The trick will be making sure Cullen doesn't drink them all before I can get home.


Speaking of Maine, we have found 4 leaks in the house, and identified the one on the inside leaking below a shower. The other 3 are exterior, and even with pouring rain today, did not find the source. We know the likely spots, so will just have to caulk like crazy (I say the entire outside of the dang house) and then test by spraying with a hose. If that works, it'll be on to drywalling the holes and repainting everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment