Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 142 - Mai-Ur-Bock

With the choice between this one and a fruited one, and a possibility of replenishment of the pipeline tomorrow, I took this one. Sometimes, it just doesn't matter. At least the ABV on this was higher...

So standard beer color, standard German export beer taste. That is, kind of bitter with a malty background. You know, I don't think I have found a German beer that I really like yet, must be me.

Specs:

Full Name: Mai-Ur-Bock
Brewed by: Einbecker Brauhaus AG
From: Einbeck Germany
ABV: 6.5%


So sitting outside on the deck watching the sunset typing my blog might seem idyllic, but given the cost in blood donations to the local insect life, not sure it is worth it. The Maine state bird is the black fly don't you know... ;>)

No comments:

Post a Comment