Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 145 - Big A IPA

Ok, I didn't know that just brewing hops and water would create an alcoholic beverage, but it must be true...

This one rocks the hopsba. Who cares about the color, who cares you can't taste a hint of malt, and if you drank enough of these, you'd quickly get to not caring about anything. Now, I couldn't drink this one every night, and in the end I think I like a little more balance in a palie, but this one is definitely a must try if you are a hopshead.

Specs:

Full Name: Big A IPA
Brewed By: Smuttynose Brewing Company
From: Portsmouth NH
ABV: 9.74%

So, the guy on the label is an old time boxer - Stash Wojciechowski, aka The Killer Kielbasa...

That aside, I'm beginning to wonder if I move to NH now, would my daughter qualify for instate tuition next year... :>) Only one more night up in Maine, then back to Va and reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment