Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 145 - Wharf Rat Pale Ale (on tap)

So, a first and a last.... It is my last night in ME, so instead of cooking and eating at the cabin, I went out to the local hangout. (no dishes...) It is a first, as I haven't done a beer on tap before (the pic for tonight..).

So drinking from a clear glass, and then a second, I got the full measure of this one. It is a nice pale yellow color, and tasted great after a day spent trying to get everything done before I leave tomorrow. It's not too hoppy, not to malty, just a well-balanced, but with flavor, easy to drink brew. If you are ever up this way, stop by for one.

Specs:

Full Name: Dennetts Wharf Rat Pale Ale
Brewed By: Hum, don't know
From: Not sure, guessing "local"
ABV: not a clue, but probably north of 5 but less than 7.

After a beautiful day with a cloudless start, the clouds came in just in time to kill the sunset... ah well, until next time the house has a leak (hum, given I fixed it, probably next week... ;>) )

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment