Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 137 - Riptide Red Ale

So, my first 3rd beer by the same brewer (though not quite intentional, didn't read the fine print, I could blame on the fact I forgot my glasses and couldn't...). No pic either, as the batteries are gone in the camera it seems.

Off to that auspicious start, this is a very drinkable beer. A dark redish amber color, and a nice unpresumptuous malt base. I must like it as it is almost gone and I've barely started to write about it. Of course, I was a bit thirsty as well...

Specs:

Full Name: Casco Bay Riptide Red Ale
Brewed by: Shipyard Brewing Co
From: Portland ME
ABV: 5.4%


No sunset this evening as the clouds are around, and no sign of my seal begger either. Catching up a bit on the World Cup watching a replay of the Spain/Swiss game.

No comments:

Post a Comment