Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 33 - Two Hearted Ale

You can go three ways with tradition, start, follow or break. Of course, if you constantly redefine the word, it's hard to know which one you are doing....

Tonight, I live totally on the edge: instead of drinking the beer while I wrote the blog, I drank it during dinner beforehand. However, last night I had a fish-themed beer, and tonight I have a fish-themed beer, and this is another Bell's Brewery (though very different from the stout)...break one, start another, continue another, crazy wild, I know!!!

Still it's all about the beer, and this one was just flat out tasty. Light, bold, dry, and decent ABV level, what else is there? I'd be very happy with a case of this in my fridge, but might hide it behind the Yuenglings I keep for general consumption and to distract those less likely to appreciate this IPA.



Specs:

Full Name: Two Hearted Ale
Brewed by: Bell's Brewery Inc
From: Comstock MI
ABV: 7%


The only thing about drinking fish-themed beer is that I'm getting the itch to go fishing, and the weather isn't exactly the best for scratching that. Sigh. Luckily, finding and drinking new beer is almost like fishing, except the catch/release part, at least if I spin it that way. I must admit, the urge to go all pale ales is growing, but I will not relent, yet.....



No comments:

Post a Comment