Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 49 - Fat Tire

Blogging from Pinehurst NC, having come down to help my parents when my mom came home from the hospital today. Great news, she is doing pretty darn good. Another bennie, my dad contributed the beers for the week... ;>)

So, an amber ale. It is amber, and it is an ale, I'll vouch for that. After that, while it is ok, it doesn't stand out. The malt doesn't add much body, and the hops is just kind of token, and the finish is kinda weak. Overall, it reminds me of one of those dinners you get at a banquet.

Specs:

Full Name: Fat Tire Amber Ale
Brewed by: New Belgium Brewing
From: Ft Collins CO
ABV: 5.2 %

I admit it, the camera is working again, but then I would have had to make the effort to do that. I'll get back on track with that tomorrow, though I'll have to have a different background.

No comments:

Post a Comment