Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 46 - George Killian's Irish Red

Given the beer, tonight's blog will really not be about beer....

So, the wife was at Trader Joe's on her way home, and asked me if I needed anything, and my response was a good Irish beer, it being St. Pattie's Day and the pipeline is thin. I then got on a call with my employee, and missed my wife's attempts to give me choices, and thus she made my decision for me. Then, when she got home, I was still working, so she put it in the freezer to chill it down for me, a thoughtful act indeed. Unfortunately, by the time I was ready to drink it, it was a slushy.

The good news, it really didn't matter. Everyone already probably has had this one themselves at some point, and truth be told, while not a bad brew, it is as Simon Cowell would say "forgetable". It's gone, and I can honestly say it doesn't register anymore, except the cold spot in my stomach......

No specs on this (I mean, why bother...), and my favs remain unchanged. Hum, I know I am sitting on a really good palie, and it was tempting to pull it out tonight, but then, I wouldn't have been able to share this story.....

BTW, still no batteries either....

No comments:

Post a Comment