Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 38 - Dogfish Head

It's not really cheating having your son at home having a different beer than you on the side that you get to taste right...?

This one was actually recommended by Cullen, as he had it whilst visiting family friends in AZ. It is very stout-esque, black, very heavy roasted malt sweetness, yet a touch lighter and cleaner finish. It's not a pale ale, but an excellent change of pace for those times you want to walk the other side of the street. I'd be inclined to keep a few of these on hand for those occasions.
Specs:
Full Name: Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale
Brewed by: Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
From: Milton, DE (another state - check)
ABV: 7.2%
I dedicate this blog to my mom, who underwent cancer surgery today. I really have her to blame for my willingness to try different things, as she made sure when we were growing up that we were exposed to all sorts of strange creations. Thanks mom... ;>)

No comments:

Post a Comment