Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 48 - In-Heat Wheat

A real quick blog tonight, as I have to drive down to Durham NC and don't want to leave too late.

So, it was this or another canned import from Europe, and I'm thinking I made the wrong choice. This is a true wheat, kind of sweet, hint of spice, best drunk in the summer with pinky held high in the air.

If you like wheat, this may work for you, but sorry, I won't make this one my own dog.....


Specs:

Full Name: In-Heat Wheat Hefeweizen
Brewed by: Flying Dog Brewery
From: Frederick, MD
ABV: 4.7%


One of these days, I'll get the camera working again and add the pics...

BTW, if you are only reading this (which is cool with me...), I still suggest you get away from your computer and go find yourself a good beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment