Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 50 - Rogue American Amber Ale

This is what you are supposed to get when you blend water, malt, hops (definitely hops..) and yeast! A very tasty brew, and in a 22 oz bottle as well. I don't get the rogue part though, since it doesn't rebel so much as conform to what a really good beer should aspire to be. It has the classic golden russet color, but why pour it into a clear glass when the painted bottle adds a cool factor.

I'd definitely drink this one if it was available, and my refrigerator would not be unhappy if a few of these happened to show up...

Specs:

Full Name: Rogue American Amber ale
Brewed by: Rogue Ales
From: Newport OR
ABV: unpublished (why?)


Good beer, drunk whilst sitting here watching NCAA basketball. Not a good day for the ACC, though Duke looks like maybe they can take their game (to mixed feelings on my part..... ;>) )

1 comment:

  1. I've always liked Rogue Dead Guy Ale too.

    ReplyDelete